*Featured on Another Mother Runner, Podcast #232
- Cool, smooth PowerLuxe fabric fits like a second skin, for an ultra-supportive performance fit that helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Wide, flattering waistband sits smooth and doesn't chafe, with continuous internal drawcord that stays flat and won't get lost
- 16.5” inseam that hits above the calf muscle
- Continuous internal drawcord stays flat, won’t get lost in the wash
- Zippered back waterproof storage pocket and easily accessible side cargo pockets stow your essentials
- Reflective trim below side pockets helps keep you visible in low light
- Gusseted crotch for chafe-free comfort and range of motion
- Designed For: Running
- Layer: Base
- Temperature Range: 40F to 65F
- Fit: Tight
- Inseam: 16.5”
- Rise: Medium
- Number of Pockets: 3
- Waterproof: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Windproof: No
- Care Instructions: Machine washable, hang to dry
- Fabric Breakdown: Powerluxe 2.0
Breathing is good, whether you’re a human or a piece of running gear. The materials in this product are designed to move moisture away from the skin, to keep you running dry and comfortable.
Running at all hours? Then you need to be seen. Strategically placed reflective detailing allows others to detect your movement from a distance.
Sweat can cling to your skin and clothes, making you cold, clammy or just plain uncomfortable. Wicking materials move sweat away from your skin. Problem solved.