- Heel Grid system offers stable cushioning
- Breathable mesh upper and lightweight synthetics provide all day comfort
- Trail specific outsole provides excellent traction
- Shoe Category: Run Anywhere
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 12mm
- Heel Stack Height: 29mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 17mm
- Weight: 10.2 oz. | 289 g.
Cheat Sheet: check out our technical running terms guide >
COHESION 9 INFOGRAPH
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.
Breathing is good, whether you’re a human or a piece of running gear. The materials in this product are designed to move moisture away from the skin, to keep you running dry and comfortable.