[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@b894ef6, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@5ff9f7ed, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@55be6557, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@6d9fd6fa, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@2ca0cb41]
Echelon 6 Wide
- SAUC_FIT delivers a dynamic, supportive midfoot fit
- Robust external heel support frame delivers a lockdown fit.
- 3mm EVERUNTM topsole construction for continuous cushioning throughout the run.
- Foundation Platform provides a more high volume fit throughout, that is specifically crafted for orthotic wearers and runners.
- 8mm PU Sockliner delivers added durability and resiliency at foot strike
- Tri Flex Outsole Design adds flexibility and ground contact from heel strike to toe off
- Pronation: None
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: Low, Flat
- Water Resistant: No
- Water Proof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel: 27mm/Forefoot: 19mm
- Weight: 9.2 oz. | 261 g.
Cheat Sheet: check out our technical running terms guide >
Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
Increases force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.