[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@2ccd34e0, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@28adf788, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@4a44119d, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@2eb7d438, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@6b188f3a, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@2c4e3466]
- Additional sizes available in select colors. Click here to view our gender size conversion chart
- The first ever full-length EVERUNTM midsole
- EVERUNTM Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Engineered stretch mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- ISOFIT creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Streamlined Support Frame for the ideal heel fit and hold
- Highly durable TRI-FLEX crystal rubber outsole
- Pronation: None
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Water Proof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel: 19mm/Forefoot: 15mm
- Weight: 9.0 oz. | 255 g.
Cheat Sheet: check out our technical running terms guide >
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.
Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride, letting your feet and body do more work while relying less on the shoes’ cushioning and stability features.