Hurricane ISO 2
Runners's World is a registered trademark of Rodale, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Successor to the Hurricane ISO
- Featuring EVERUN Topsole and an EVERUN Landing Zone in the heel
- A new TRI-FLEX outsole configuration for better ground contact and a smoother ride
- Improved ISOFIT upper cradles and supports the foot at every stride
- Shoe Category: Guidance
- Pronation: Moderate, Severe
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Stability
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: Normal (Mid), Low
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 30mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 22mm
- Weight: 10.8 oz. | 306 g.
HURRICANE ISO 2 INFOGRAPH
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.
Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
Breathing is good, whether you’re a human or a piece of running gear. The materials in this product are designed to move moisture away from the skin, to keep you running dry and comfortable.
iBR+ is a supremely lightweight but durable outsole rubber that enhances your shoe’s other cushioning elements.
Revolutionary fit system that morphs to the foot for a custom feel.
Increases force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.