[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@41e8e6af, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@3a0c03d9, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@28704ab6, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@16d1c5a3, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@108a9448]
Kinvara 7 RUNSHIELD
- FLEXSHELL upper with DWR treatment protects against the elements
- EVERUN heel insert for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning
- Sleek upper design with improved use of FLEXFILM provides great lockdown for every stride
- A new TRI-FLEX outsole configuration for better ground contact and a smoother ride
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Responsive
- Construction Type: Natural Motion
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 22
- Forefoot Stack Height: 18
- Weight: 7.9 oz. | 224 g.
Cheat Sheet: check out our technical running terms guide >
Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride, letting your feet and body do more work while relying less on the shoes’ cushioning and stability features.
Breathing is good, whether you’re a human or a piece of running gear. The materials in this product are designed to move moisture away from the skin, to keep you running dry and comfortable.
A strong, lightweight material is melded to the upper, which allows for fewer layers in the shoe. The result is a seamless, flexible feel.
iBR+ is a supremely lightweight but durable outsole rubber that enhances your shoe’s other cushioning elements.
Increases force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.