[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@3ded9e78, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@4591554c, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@36562a1f, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@2e67ee3c, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@7f28bbd6]
Marl Ride 9
- Successor to the Ride 8
- Updated with EVERUNTM topsole construction providing smoother landings in the heel and reduced pressure in the forefoot
- FlexFilm throughout the upper offers a lightweight, flexible fit
- A newTri-Flex outsole delivers more ground contact and optimal flexibility at toe-off
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Moderate
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 27
- Forefoot Stack Height: 19
- Weight: 8.3 oz. | 235 g.
Cheat Sheet: check out our technical running terms guide >
Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
A strong, lightweight material is melded to the upper, which allows for fewer layers in the shoe. The result is a seamless, flexible feel.
iBR+ is a supremely lightweight but durable outsole rubber that enhances your shoe’s other cushioning elements.
Increases force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.