[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@6183e24a, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@757ae9b7, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@2c158829, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@3a8079d4, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@44ef5d7c]
- Successor to the Omni 14
- Updated with EVERUN topsole construction providing smoother landings in the heel and reduced pressure in the forefoot
- FlexFilm throughout the upper offers a lightweight, flexible fit without sacrificing support
- A newTri-Flex outsole delivers more ground contact and optimal flexibility at toe-off
- Shoe Category: Support
- Pronation: Moderate, Severe
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Support
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Low, Flat (mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 27
- Forefoot Stack Height: 19
- Weight: 10.8 oz. | 306 g.
Cheat Sheet: technical running term help! Visit our glossary >
Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
A strong, lightweight material is melded to the upper, which allows for fewer layers in the shoe. The result is a seamless, flexible feel.
Increases force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.