[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@77d9a1a2, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@5c6e6f7a, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@67407574, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@4aecf0b9, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@70829cf7, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@5f382822]
- A fall and winter favorite, providing warmth and comfort across the miles
- Stay dry and comfortable with superior stretch thermal fabric and exceptional moisture management
- Enough to layer, plus a slight drop tail for extra coverage
- Stay warm with convertible mitt-cuffs with thumbholes
- Reflective stitching on front and back keeps you extra bright
- Zippered storage pocket at right hip to safely store your gear on the go
- Designed For: Running
- Layer: Mid
- Temperature Range: 40F and Below
- Fit: Slim
- Hits at: Hip
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Waterproof: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Windproof: No
- Care Instructions: Machine washable, hang to dry
- Fabric Breakdown: Drylete (92% Polyester, 8% Spandex)
Breathing is good, whether you’re a human or a piece of running gear. The materials in this product are designed to move moisture away from the skin, to keep you running dry and comfortable.
Running at all hours? Then you need to be seen. Strategically placed reflective detailing allows others to detect your movement from a distance.
Training doesn’t stop when the temps drop, so why should you? Cozy fabrics help retain body heat, keeping you warm and dry whether you’re going for a quick 3 or tackling the Iditarod. Mush!
Sweat can cling to your skin and clothes, making you cold, clammy or just plain uncomfortable. Wicking materials move sweat away from your skin. Problem solved.