[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@77b71e6a, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@41c0fa50, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@2853c412, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@30cdce4e, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@7fc6d273]
- Featuring EVERUN Heel Insert
- A new PWRTRAC outsole give the trail runner the traction to conquer any terrain
- The highly flexible midsole allows you to adapt to uneven surfaces while the EBO rock plate provides protection from whatever may cross your path
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Responsive
- Construction Type: Trail
- Surface: Ice, Trail, Grass
- Arch: Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 21.5mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 17.5mm
- Weight: 8.5 oz. | 241 g.
Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride, letting your feet and body do more work while relying less on the shoes’ cushioning and stability features.
High traction outsoles, protective overlays and rugged construction take the performance of our RunAnyWhere line to the next level. This is what happens when real runners make trail shoes.
A strong, lightweight material is melded to the upper, which allows for fewer layers in the shoe. The result is a seamless, flexible feel.
Tacky, durable rubber providing exceptional traction and abrasion resistance.