[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@abc13ca, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@5d18d7d7, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@1c884238, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@902f82, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@6a585e19]
- Successor to the Ride 9
- Engineered mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- Woven heel piece provides structure and support for a lockdown fit
- Everun Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- TRI-FLEX outsole design provides greater ground contact and optimal flexibility
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Moderate
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Weight: 9.5 oz. | 269 g.
Cheat Sheet: check out our technical running terms guide >
Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
A strong, lightweight material is melded to the upper, which allows for fewer layers in the shoe. The result is a seamless, flexible feel.
Increases force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.