Ridge Runner Hoodie
- Wool blend fabric and long, slim silhouette plus extra soft interior lining for comfort
- Wool provides exceptional warmth and anti-microbial odor protection for natural insulation with sweat wicking and breathability
- Extra-long sleeves with thumbholes, and deep, scuba-shaped hood with high collar keeps you warm and dry
- Two welded front zip pockets for warm hands and secure gear
- Reflective flat lock seams at shoulders and down the hood and center back keep you visible
- Designed For: Running, Lifestyle
- Layer: Mid or Outer
- Temperature Range: 40F and Below
- Fit: Relaxed
- Hits at: Hip
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Waterproof: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Windproof: No
- Care Instructions: Machine washable, hang to dry
- Fabric Breakdown: Multi Ridge Knit (40% Polyester, 40% Wool, 18% Nylon, 2% Other)
Breathing is good, whether you’re a human or a piece of running gear. The materials in this product are designed to move moisture away from the skin, to keep you running dry and comfortable.
Training doesn’t stop when the temps drop, so why should you? Cozy fabrics help retain body heat, keeping you warm and dry whether you’re going for a quick 3 or tackling the Iditarod. Mush!
Sweat can cling to your skin and clothes, making you cold, clammy or just plain uncomfortable. Wicking materials move sweat away from your skin. Problem solved.