[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@3e3b13e8, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@5d010256, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@716f1179, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@8f1aa8d, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@6eb34c28]
RunLife Guide 10
- Engineered mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Refined TRI-FLEX outsole design provides greater ground contact and optimal flexibility
- Added midfoot structure for the ideal hold and support for the runner in motion
- Lightweight FLEXFILM overlays provide structure and support
- Shoe Category: Guidance
- Pronation: Moderate
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Stability
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: Normal (Mid), Low
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Weight: 10.0oz
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 27mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 19mm
- Weight: 10 oz. | 283 g.
Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
A strong, lightweight material is melded to the upper, which allows for fewer layers in the shoe. The result is a seamless, flexible feel.
Increases force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.