[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@1de99fef, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@64ce3e5c, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@2b2d5ec9, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@536843af, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@2afb8ca]
Triumph ISO 3 Wide
- Successor to the Triumph ISO 2
- Updated Everun Landing Zone centered under the heel for maximum energy return at heel strike
- EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Engineered mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- ISOFIT creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- TRI-FLEX outsole design provides greater ground contact and optimal flexibility
- Weight: 10.5 oz. | 298 g.
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: None
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 30mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 22mm
- Weight: 10.5oz
Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
Revolutionary fit system that morphs to the foot for a custom feel.
Increases force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.