[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@4a06559, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@778629f2, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@77c7d82b, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@6c436189, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@6bce4bf5]
Triumph ISO 3
- Successor to the Triumph ISO 2
- Updated Everun Landing Zone centered under the heel for maximum energy return at heel strike
- EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Newly added engineered mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- Updated ISOFIT design creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- TRI-FLEX outsole design provides greater ground contact and optimal flexibility
- Awarded: Runner's World U.S. Best Update, December 2016
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: None
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 30mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 22mm
- Weight: 9.2 oz. | 261 g.
Cheat Sheet: technical running term help! Visit our glossary >
Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
Revolutionary fit system that morphs to the foot for a custom feel.
Increases force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.