*Featured on Another Mother Runner, Podcast #232
- Great on its own or a base layer in cooler weather
- Soft, chafe-free fabric, superior stretch, and exceptional moisture management
- Slim fit with extra length in back helps keep your core warm and makes layering a breeze
- Back envelope pocket fits keys or gel
- Reflective front and back seams for visibility
- Thumbholes keep your sleeves in place for easy layering
- Designed For: Running
- Layer: Base
- Temperature Range: 40F to 65F
- Fit: Slim
- Hits at: Mid-hip
- Number of Pockets: 1
- Waterproof: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Windproof: No
- Care Instructions: Machine washable, hang to dry
- Fabric Breakdown: Velocity Knit (100% Polyester)
Breathing is good, whether you’re a human or a piece of running gear. The materials in this product are designed to move moisture away from the skin, to keep you running dry and comfortable.
Running at all hours? Then you need to be seen. Strategically placed reflective detailing allows others to detect your movement from a distance.
Sweat can cling to your skin and clothes, making you cold, clammy or just plain uncomfortable. Wicking materials move sweat away from your skin. Problem solved.