Xodus ISO 2
- Successor to the Xodus ISO
- Trail-specific ISOFIT System with added protection that sits closer to the fit
- Added hot-melt vamp layer for reinforced protection
- External support frame for added protection and a lockdown heel fit
- 3mm EVERUN topsole construction for continuous cushioning throughout the run
- PWR TRAC outsole design with tank tread protection for rugged durability and traction across a multitude of surfaces
- Shoe Category: Trail
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Trail
- Surface: Trail
- Arch: Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 24.4
- Forefoot Stack Height: 20.5
- Weight: 9.2 oz. | 261 g.
Cheat Sheet: check out our technical running terms guide >
Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride, letting your feet and body do more work while relying less on the shoes’ cushioning and stability features.
Revolutionary fit system that morphs to the foot for a custom feel.
Tacky, durable rubber providing exceptional traction and abrasion resistance.