[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@218b560, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@1832cf0d, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@576c95e8, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@66df27d5, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@21ab2ddb]
Xodus ISO RUNSHIELD
- FLEXSHELL upper with DWR treatment protects against the elements
- Updated with EVERUNTM topsole construction providing smoother landings in the heel and reduced pressure in the forefoot
- ISOFIT upper creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runners foot
- Internal Gusset construction keeps out debris
- Super-tacky PWRTRAC Rubber outsole provides 3x better traction than standard rubber
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Trail
- Surface: OffRoad
- Arch: High, Mid/High
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 24.5
- Forefoot Stack Height: 20.5
- Weight: 10.5 oz. | 292 g.
Cheat Sheet: check out our technical running terms guide >
Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride, letting your feet and body do more work while relying less on the shoes’ cushioning and stability features.
Revolutionary fit system that morphs to the foot for a custom feel.
Tacky, durable rubber providing exceptional traction and abrasion resistance.