[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@505ffedc, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@739e09f0, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@441411bd, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@48815053, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@6707fe81]
Runners' World is a registered trademark of Rodale, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Updated with EVERUN topsole construction providing smoother landings in the heel and reduced pressure in the forefoot
- ISOFIT upper creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runners foot
- Internal Gusset construction keeps out debris
- Molded toe shell provides protection and durability
- Super-tacky PWRTRAC Rubber outsole provides 3x better traction than standard rubber
- Awarded: Runner's World U.S. Editor's Choice, October 2016
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Trail
- Surface: OffRoad
- Arch: High, Mid/High
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 24
- Forefoot Stack Height: 20
- Weight: 9.2 oz. | 261 g.
Cheat Sheet: technical running term help! Visit our glossary >
Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride, letting your feet and body do more work while relying less on the shoes’ cushioning and stability features.
Revolutionary fit system that morphs to the foot for a custom feel.
Tacky, durable rubber providing exceptional traction and abrasion resistance.