[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@3a42c5f2, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@57953f6a, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@8c669df, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@3df517a0, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@11b438b9]
Zealot ISO 2
- Successor to the Zealot ISO
- Updated with EVERUN topsole construction providing smoother landings in the heel and reduced pressure in the forefoot
- ISOFIT upper creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runners foot
- FlexFilm offers a lightweight, flexible fit
- A newTri-Flex outsole delivers more ground contact and optimal flexibility at toe-off
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 26
- Forefoot Stack Height: 22
- Weight: 8.4 oz. | 238 g.
Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride, letting your feet and body do more work while relying less on the shoes’ cushioning and stability features.
A strong, lightweight material is melded to the upper, which allows for fewer layers in the shoe. The result is a seamless, flexible feel.
Revolutionary fit system that morphs to the foot for a custom feel.
Proprietary midsole technology offering 20% more cushioning.
Increases force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.