[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@79f20240, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@554b90a, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@158a68f6, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@6cfd2b24, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@574c4f9]
Zealot ISO 3
- Successor to the Zealot ISO 2
- Brand new engineered mesh brings a more dynamic, adaptable fit
- Molded heel collar provides a lockdown heel fit
- New ISOFIT design focuses on a dynamic, adaptive midfoot fit
- EVERUNTM topsole construction provides continuous cushioning from heel strike to toe-off
- New TRI-FLEX outsole design focuses on forefoot flexibility and a smooth, flowing transition
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Natural Motion
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 26
- Forefoot Stack Height: 22
- Weight: 8.5 oz. | 241 g.
Cheat Sheet: check out our technical running terms guide >
Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride, letting your feet and body do more work while relying less on the shoes’ cushioning and stability features.
A strong, lightweight material is melded to the upper, which allows for fewer layers in the shoe. The result is a seamless, flexible feel.
Revolutionary fit system that morphs to the foot for a custom feel.
Increases force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.