Endorphin Racer 2
- Successor to the Endorphin Racer
- FLEXFILM upper is lightweight and supportive
- Single layer mesh cuts down on weight, while boosting breathability
- EVERUNTM forefoot midsole provides more energy return with every step
- SSL EVA molded heel midsole for lightweight support
- PWRTRAC Rubber outsole provides 3x better traction than standard rubber
- Surface: Road, Track
- Offset: 0mm
- Heel Stack Height: 10mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 10mm
- Weight: 4.0 oz. | 115 g.
Cheat Sheet: check out our technical running terms guide >
Shoes with a 0mm heel-to-toe offset deliver the most natural ride. Your feet and body do the work instead of relying on the shoes’ cushioning and stability features.
A breakthrough in cushioning. Livelier and more responsive, with smoother landings and stronger takeoff.
A strong, lightweight material is melded to the upper, which allows for fewer layers in the shoe. The result is a seamless, flexible feel.
Tacky, durable rubber providing exceptional traction and abrasion resistance.