[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@171457bc, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@70d40c32, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@5ae96e12, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@6a8f4e18, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@5f135d42, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@f767f0e]
- Additional sizes available in select colors. Click here to view our gender size conversion chart
- The first ever full-length EVERUN midsole
- EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Engineered stretch mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- ISOFIT creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Streamlined Support Frame for the ideal heel fit and hold
- Highly durable TRI-FLEX crystal rubber outsole
- Available in unisex sizing
- Pronation: None
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Water Proof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel: 19mm/Forefoot: 15mm
- Weight: 9.0 oz. | 255 g.
Cheat Sheet: technical running term help! Visit our glossary >
Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride, letting your feet and body do more work while relying less on the shoes’ cushioning and stability features.
Serves a dual purpose of providing great traction and durability with increased flexibility to give you a fluid feel. Also, it’s very easy on the eyes.
A breakthrough in cushioning. Livelier and more responsive, with smoother landings and stronger takeoff.
Revolutionary fit system that morphs to the foot for a custom feel.
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.