[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@303c7f59, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@32594e80, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@7789321f, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@25578dee, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@76c2f8aa]
- A unique shoe that delivers excellent cushion and robust support, all while maintaining flexibility
- Redesigned upper that features our SAUC-FIT system for enhanced medial support and a locked down feel
- Shoe Category: Stability
- Pronation: Moderate, Severe
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Stability
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: Normal (Mid), Low, Flat
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 26mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 18mm
- Weight: 9.3 oz. | 264 g.
Cheat Sheet: technical running term help! Visit our glossary >
Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
PowerGrid is a lightweight, ultra-premium cushioning foam that, ounce for ounce, delivers a smoother and more rebound-filled ride than the competition.
OMNI 14 INFOGRAPH
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.