[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@687008fa, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@54ea4385, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@2258fe9c, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@5d74014b, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@352bf5c7, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@335b7e8c]
- A fall and winter warrior, providing warmth and comfort across the miles
- Superior stretch thermal fabric with exceptional moisture management keeps you dry and comfortable
- Semi-fitted with room to layer, plus a slight drop tail for extra coverage
- Envelope thumbholes on seam and extra cuff length keeps your hands toasty
- Reflective stitching on front and back keeps you extra bright in low light
- Zippered storage pocket at right hip safely stores your gear
- Designed For: Running
- Layer: Mid
- Temperature Range: 40F and below
- Fit: Relaxed
- Hits at: Mid-hip
- Number of Pockets: 1
- Waterproof: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Windproof: No
- Care Instructions: Machine washable, hang to dry
- Fabric Breakdown: DryLete (92% Polyester, 8% Spandex)
Running at all hours? Then you need to be seen. Strategically placed reflective detailing allows others to detect your movement from a distance.
Training doesn’t stop when the temps drop, so why should you? Cozy fabrics help retain body heat, keeping you warm and dry whether you’re going for a quick 3 or tackling the Iditarod. Mush!
Sweat can cling to your skin and clothes, making you cold, clammy or just plain uncomfortable. Wicking materials move sweat away from your skin. Problem solved.