[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@4fbf74e7, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@725bbbbe, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@37fd0fe9, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@34ce7d68, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@622f5a]
Paris Triumph ISO 2
- Design inspired by a French classic, the Marinière shirt, first worn by naval sailors over a century ago and later adopted by the global fashion community.
- Featuring the Breton Stripe design (horizontal navy and white) on the heel and sockliner
- Featuring EVERUN Topsole and an EVERUN Landing Zone in the heel
- A new TRI-FLEX outsole configuration for better ground contact and a smoother ride
- Improved ISOFIT upper for an even closer and more accommodating fit
- Welded bottom eyelet for added comfort over the foot
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 30mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 22mm
- Weight: 8.6 oz. | 244 g.
Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
Breathing is good, whether you’re a human or a piece of running gear. The materials in this product move moisture away from the body, keeping you cool and dry.
A breakthrough in cushioning. Livelier and more responsive, with smoother landings and stronger takeoff.
iBR+ is a supremely lightweight but durable outsole rubber that enhances your shoe’s other cushioning elements.
Revolutionary fit system that morphs to the foot for a custom feel.
Increases force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.