[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@469e6172, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@3f4bbdff, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@1b334120, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@66ff1c90, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@53df74cc]
Peregrine 7 ICE+
- PWRTRAC outsole for optimal grip and traction across multiple surfaces
- Newly added EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- TPU exo-skeleton frames the foot for optimal support and protection
- RUNDRY Collar Lining wicks moisture away quickly
- External heel support for lockdown fit and hold
- Vibram Artic Grip for extreme traction on icy areas
- IceTrek for high traction and flexibility in low temperatures
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Responsive
- Construction Type: Trail
- Surface: Trail, Grass
- Arch: Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 22.5mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 18.5mm
- Weight: 9.4 oz. | 266 g.
Cheat Sheet: check out our technical running terms guide >
Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride, letting your feet and body do more work while relying less on the shoes’ cushioning and stability features.
A breakthrough in cushioning. Livelier and more responsive, with smoother landings and stronger takeoff.
Tacky, durable rubber providing exceptional traction and abrasion resistance.
Vibram’s proprietary outsole technology provides high-traction, lightweight and protective elements, helping you conquer the trails with speed and confidence.