[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@1899a3b8, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@39c58ad4, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@7c66a367, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@5f09cae1, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@ad826db]
Redeemer ISO 2
- Engineered mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- External support frame delivers a lockdown fit
- ISOFIT creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner's foot
- Foundation platform for a more volume fit throughout
- Updated TRI-FLEX outsole design for the optimal blend of flexibility and protection
- Shoe Category: Stability
- Pronation: Severe
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Stability
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: Low, Flat
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 30mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 22mm
- Weight: 12 oz. | 340 g.
Cheat Sheet: check out our technical running terms guide >
Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
A breakthrough in cushioning. Livelier and more responsive, with smoother landings and stronger takeoff.
Revolutionary fit system that morphs to the foot for a custom feel.
Increases force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.