- Engineered mesh and FlexFilm in the upper provide a lightweight, glove-like fit
- Stabilizer medial post strategically positioned in midfoot where it’s needed most.
- The PowerGrid midsole offers a highly cushioned ride from feel-to-toe
- The Tri-Flex outsole delivers more ground contact and optimal flexibility at toe-off
- Shoe Category: Support
- Pronation: Moderate
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Support
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Low (mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 27
- Forefoot Stack Height: 19
- Weight: 9.4 oz. | 266 g.
Cheat Sheet: technical running term help! Visit our glossary >
Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
A strong, lightweight material is melded to the upper, which allows for fewer layers in the shoe. The result is a seamless, flexible feel.
iBR+ is a supremely lightweight but durable outsole rubber that enhances your shoe’s other cushioning elements.
PowerGrid is a lightweight, ultra-premium cushioning foam that, ounce for ounce, delivers a smoother and more rebound-filled ride than the competition.
Increases force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.