[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@117b2f39, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@1ab39607, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@4749c25d, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@541b2878, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@1c51c725]
Zealot ISO 2
- Successor to the Zealot ISO
- Updated with EVERUN topsole construction providing smoother landings in the heel and reduced pressure in the forefoot
- ISOFIT upper creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runners foot
- FlexFilm offers a lightweight, flexible fit
- A newTri-Flex outsole delivers more ground contact and optimal flexibility at toe-off
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 26
- Forefoot Stack Height: 22
- Weight: 9.5 oz. | 269 g.
Cheat Sheet: technical running term help! Visit our glossary >
Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride, letting your feet and body do more work while relying less on the shoes’ cushioning and stability features.
A strong, lightweight material is melded to the upper, which allows for fewer layers in the shoe. The result is a seamless, flexible feel.
Revolutionary fit system that morphs to the foot for a custom feel.
Proprietary midsole technology offering 20% more cushioning.
Increases force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.
ZEALOT ISO 2 INFOGRAPH
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.