[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@2fadaa27, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@161899a6, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@2ba4b80e, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@76aa569, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@45d4db31]
- Successor to the Breakthru 2
- Engineered mesh upper for a lightweight, dynamic fit
- Internal midfoot support straps for a lockdown fit
- EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- TRI-FLEX outsole for optimal flexibility and increased ground contact
- iBR+ extended along the lateral edge for a smooth, responsive transition
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Responsive
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 23mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 17mm
- Weight: 8.7 oz. | 247 g.
Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
A breakthrough in cushioning. Livelier and more responsive, with smoother landings and stronger takeoff.
iBR+ is a supremely lightweight but durable outsole rubber that enhances your shoe’s other cushioning elements.
Increases force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.