[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@b553705, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@bd2c588, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@2a6e87c2, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@67689e0d, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@45a760fa]
- Hot melt overlays for lightweight and seamless feel
- Aggressive outsole for extra grip on the road or trail
- REACT2U sockliner is an ultra-plush memory foam footbed for ultimate cushioning
- Injection molded EVA midsole provides a cushioned underfoot ride
- Shoe Category: Trail
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Moderate
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Trail
- Arch: Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 24.5mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 16.5mm
- Weight: 10.1 oz. | 286 g.
Cheat Sheet: check out our technical running terms guide >
Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
High traction outsoles, protective overlays and rugged construction take the performance of our RunAnyWhere line to the next level. This is what happens when real runners make trail shoes.
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.