- Successor to the Cohesion TR9
- Heel GRID system offers stable cushioning
- XT-600 carbon rubber outsole provides traction and durability
- Upper weld provides lightweight support
- Shoe Category: Trail
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Trail
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 12mm
- Heel Stack Height: 29mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 17mm
- Weight: 9.8 oz. | 278 g.
High traction outsoles, protective overlays and rugged construction take the performance of our RunAnyWhere line to the next level. This is what happens when real runners make trail shoes.
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.