Daybreak Long Sleeve
*Featured on Another Mother Runner, Podcast #232
- Clean styling and fun, colorful, graphic prints take you seamlessly from warm-ups to cool-downs and everything in between
- Long, lean fit that's just right for layering, and won’t easily ride up
- Thumbholes help keep your sleeves down and your hands warm
- Designed For: Running
- Layer: Base
- Temperature Range: 40F to 65F
- Fit: Slip
- Hits at: Below hip
- Number of Pockets: 0
- Waterproof: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Windproof: No
- Care Instructions: Machine washable, hang to dry
- Fabric Breakdown: Daybreak 2.0 (70% Polyester, 25% Rayon, 5% Spandex)
Breathing is good, whether you’re a human or a piece of running gear. The materials in this product are designed to move moisture away from the skin, to keep you running dry and comfortable.
Running at all hours? Then you need to be seen. Strategically placed reflective detailing allows others to detect your movement from a distance.
Sweat can cling to your skin and clothes, making you cold, clammy or just plain uncomfortable. Wicking materials move sweat away from your skin. Problem solved.