- Protect your arms with thermal fabric to keep them warm and dry, then pack away easily when you hit your stride
- UPF rating 50+ 'Excellent'
- Encased elastic at top keeps hem in place
- Designed For: Running
- Temperature Range: 40F to 65F
- Number of Pockets: 0
- Waterproof: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Windproof: No
- Care Instructions: Machine washable, hang to dry
- Fabric Breakdown: Drylete (92% Polyester, 8% Spandex)
Training doesn’t stop when the temps drop, so why should you? Cozy fabrics help retain body heat, keeping you warm and dry whether you’re going for a quick 3 or tackling the Iditarod. Mush!
The sun shines down on us no matter how gloomy the weather, but UV-protective materials help block its damaging rays and keep your skin solar-safe.
Sweat can cling to your skin and clothes, making you cold, clammy or just plain uncomfortable. Wicking materials move sweat away from your skin. Problem solved.