ECHELON 3 INFOGRAPH
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.
- Arch-Lock provides optimal lockdown through the midfoot
- HydraMAX collar lining and breathable mesh in the upper ensure the runner's comfort, mile after mile
- 1.5oz lighter than previous versions
- 8mm offset for more efficient transitions
- Wider base for more support and stability
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Supination
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 26mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 18mm