[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@35925ab0, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@109fb647, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@7287a7bf, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@20142a5e, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@774b336]
- SAUC_FIT delivers a dynamic, supportive midfoot fit
- Robust external heel support frame delivers a lockdown fit.
- 3mm EVERUNTM topsole construction for continuous cushioning throughout the run.
- Foundation Platform provides a more high volume fit throughout, that is specifically crafted for orthotic wearers and runners.
- 8mm PU Sockliner delivers added durability and resiliency at foot strike
- Tri Flex Outsole Design adds flexibility and ground contact from heel strike to toe off
- Pronation: None
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: Low, Flat
- Water Resistant: No
- Water Proof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel: 27mm/Forefoot: 19mm
- Weight: 10.7 oz. | 303 g.
Cheat Sheet: check out our technical running terms guide >
Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
A breakthrough in cushioning. Livelier and more responsive, with smoother landings and stronger takeoff.
Increases force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.