Guide 6 GTX®
Weight: 10.0 oz. | 306 g.
GUIDE 6 GTX® INFOGRAPH
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.
- Lightweight and flexible with a breathable mesh-and-leather upper
- Waterproof breathable GORE-TEX upper keeps moisture out while maintaining breathability
- The sole unit features triangular iBR+ pads integrated with deeper grooves in the forefoot for better flexibility and responsiveness
- Midfoot sadddle promotes a snug, secure fit in the upper
- ComfortLite sockliner cradles heel, supports arch and reduces peak pressures in the forefoot
- Shoe Category: Guidance
- Pronation: Mild
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Waterproof: Yes
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 26mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 18mm