GUIDE 7 INFOGRAPH
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.
- POWERGRID provides heel-to-toe cushioning
- Flared forefoot design for more support during later stages of gait cycle
- Improved toe-spring for a more responsive ride
- Additional deeper flex grooves ensure the shoe moves with the runner with comfort and responsiveness
- Shoe Category: Guidance
- Pronation: Mild
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Stability
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: Normal (Mid), Low
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 26mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 18mm