[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@1ac65b0f, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@59c00f2c, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@62c8bf63, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@1d2a17d0, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@359c3959, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@6c7ce9a9]
- Successor to the Guide 10
- EVERUNTM Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Updated ISOFIT design creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Engineered mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- Medial posted midsole
- PWRFOAM midsole design
- Shoe Category: Guidance
- Pronation: Moderate
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Stability
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: Normal (Mid), Low
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 27mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 19mm
- Weight: 9.1 oz. | 258 g.
Cheat Sheet: check out our technical running terms guide >
Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
A breakthrough in cushioning. Livelier and more responsive, with smoother landings and stronger takeoff.
A strong, lightweight material is melded to the upper, which allows for fewer layers in the shoe. The result is a seamless, flexible feel.
Revolutionary fit system that morphs to the foot for a custom feel.
Increases force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.