HURRICANE 16 INFOGRAPH
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.
- POWERGRID provides heel-to-toe cushioning
- Reflective heel TPU provides greater visibility in low-light conditions
- Support Frame locks down the heel throughout the gait cycle
- Shoe Category: Guidance
- Pronation: Moderate
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Stability
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: Normal (Mid), Low
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 26mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 18mm