Hurricane ISO 4
- Successor to the Hurricane ISO 3
- Full-length EVERUNTM midsole
- EVERUNTM Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning for every run, all run long
- Medial posted midsole
- ISOFIT system creates a dynamic fit by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Engineered mesh
- Shoe Category: Guidance
- Pronation: Moderate, Severe
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Stability
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: Normal (Mid), Low
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 28mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 20mm
- Weight: 11.2 oz. | 318 g.
Cheat Sheet: check out our technical running terms guide >
Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
A breakthrough in cushioning. Livelier and more responsive, with smoother landings and stronger takeoff.
Revolutionary fit system that morphs to the foot for a custom feel.
Increases force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.