Weight: 6.8 oz.
KINVARA TR2 INFOGRAPH
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.
- Nylon linings wick moisture away to keep your feet cool
- Multidirectional lugs provide excellent grip on the trails
- Shoe Category: Neutral, Natural Running, Trail
- Pronation: Normal
- Cushion: Responsive
- Construction Type: Trail
- Surface: Trail, Grass
- Arch Type: Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 16.5mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 12.5mm