[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@13a6a054, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@7f3f5a66, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@1d1856e7, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@57feed48, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@71fc53e3]
Marl Kinvara 8
- Successor to the Kinvara 7
- Newly added EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Internal strap system embraces the midfoot where it’s needed most
- Lightweight FLEXFILM overlays provide structure and support
- Highly flexible outsole for greater ground contact and freedom of movement
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Responsive
- Construction Type: Natural Motion
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 23mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 19mm
- Weight: 7.9 oz. | 224 g.
Cheat Sheet: technical running term help! Visit our glossary >
Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride, letting your feet and body do more work while relying less on the shoes’ cushioning and stability features.
A breakthrough in cushioning. Livelier and more responsive, with smoother landings and stronger takeoff.
A strong, lightweight material is melded to the upper, which allows for fewer layers in the shoe. The result is a seamless, flexible feel.
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.