[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@2331ae7d, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@c222910, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@6c8e7603, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@16e44815, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@38084ef2]
Marl Xodus ISO
- Updated with EVERUN topsole construction providing smoother landings in the heel and reduced pressure in the forefoot
- ISOFIT upper creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runners foot
- Internal Gusset construction keeps out debris
- Molded toe shell provides protection and durability
- Super-tacky PWRTRAC Rubber outsole provides 3x better traction than standard rubber
- Awarded: Runner's World Editor's Choice, October 2016
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Trail
- Surface: OffRoad
- Arch: High, Mid/High
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 24
- Forefoot Stack Height: 20
- Weight: 10.3 oz. | 292 g.
Cheat Sheet: check out our technical running terms guide >
Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride, letting your feet and body do more work while relying less on the shoes’ cushioning and stability features.
High traction outsoles, protective overlays and rugged construction take the performance of our RunAnyWhere line to the next level. This is what happens when real runners make trail shoes.
A breakthrough in cushioning. Livelier and more responsive, with smoother landings and stronger takeoff.
Revolutionary fit system that morphs to the foot for a custom feel.
Tacky, durable rubber providing exceptional traction and abrasion resistance.