[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@19502cb1, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@7f95fac0, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@69bfc107, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@3eae90cd, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@2603160d]
- Successor to the Omni 14
- Updated with EVERUN topsole construction providing smoother landings in the heel and reduced pressure in the forefoot
- FlexFilm throughout the upper offers a lightweight, flexible fit without sacrificing support
- A newTri-Flex outsole delivers more ground contact and optimal flexibility at toe-off
- Shoe Category: Support
- Pronation: Moderate, Severe
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Support
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Low, Flat (mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 27
- Forefoot Stack Height: 19
- Weight: 10.8 oz. | 306 g.
Cheat Sheet: check out our technical running terms guide >
Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
A strong, lightweight material is melded to the upper, which allows for fewer layers in the shoe. The result is a seamless, flexible feel.
Increases force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.
OMNI 15 INFOGRAPH
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.