[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@29047a15, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@7a6ff93c, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@128fa51f, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@6e8e1b20, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@64501036]
Omni 16 Wide
- Successor to the Omni 15
- Engineered mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- SAUC-FIT for a highly adaptable fit in the midfoot
- External heel Support Frame for a lockdown fit
- EVERUN Topsole Construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Updated TRI-FLEX outsole design provides greater ground contact and optimal flexibility
- Shoe Category: Support
- Pronation: Moderate, Severe
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Stability
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: Normal (mid) , Low, Flat
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 27
- Forefoot Stack Height: 19
- Weight: 10.1 oz. | 286 g.
Cheat Sheet: check out our technical running terms guide >
Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
A strong, lightweight material is melded to the upper, which allows for fewer layers in the shoe. The result is a seamless, flexible feel.
Increases force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.