PEREGRINE 4 INFOGRAPH
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.
- Redesigned upper provides more support in heel
- Outsole lugs with added depth improve traction
- Weight reduced from previous model by .5oz (lightest model yet!)
- New rock plate reduces weight without sacrificing protection
- Gaiter compatible
- RW Editor’s Choice, Spring Trail Shoe Guide 2014
- Outdoor Gear Lab Editor’s Choice, Trail Running Review 2014
- Shape 2014 Best for Rugged Paths
- Shoe Category: Neutral, Trail
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Responsive
- Construction Type: Trail
- Surface: Trail, Grass
- Arch Type: Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 21.5mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 17.5mm