RIDGE RUNNER SPORTOP
- Wool blend fabric and technical details offer style and performance plus an extra soft interior lining for comfort
- Wool provides exceptional warmth and anti-microbial odor protection for natural insulation without compromising sweat wicking and breathability
- Extra-long center front zipper helps you let off steam mid-stride
- Long, lean fit with extra back length keeps you warm, hidden elastic thumb loops keeps your sleeves in place
- Front chest zip pocket with cord opening safely stores your essentials
- Reflective flat lock seams at shoulders and center back for visibility in low light
- Designed For: Running, Lifestyle
- Layer: Mid or Outer
- Temperature Range: 40F and below
- Fit: Relaxed
- Hits at: Mid-hip
- Number of Pockets: 1
- Waterproof: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Windproof: No
- Care Instructions: Machine washable, hang to dry
- Fabric Breakdown: Multi Ridge Knit (40% Polyester, 40% Wool, 18% Nylon, 2% Other)
Breathing is good, whether you’re a human or a piece of running gear. The materials in this product are designed to move moisture away from the skin, to keep you running dry and comfortable.
Running at all hours? Then you need to be seen. Strategically placed reflective detailing allows others to detect your movement from a distance.
Training doesn’t stop when the temps drop, so why should you? Cozy fabrics help retain body heat, keeping you warm and dry whether you’re going for a quick 3 or tackling the Iditarod. Mush!
Sweat can cling to your skin and clothes, making you cold, clammy or just plain uncomfortable. Wicking materials move sweat away from your skin. Problem solved.