- Run Mitt keeps your hands toasty on the coldest days
- Wind and water resistant DWR-coated exterior offers weather protection, while soft fleece lining manages moisture and traps the heat
- Fleece nose wipes are soft against cold noses
- Extended cuff for warmth and easy layering
- Reflective logos for added visibility
- Clip fasteners keep gloves paired when not in use
- Designed For: Running
- Temperature Range: 32F and Below
- Number of Pockets: 0
- Waterproof: No
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Windproof: Yes
- Care Instructions: Machine washable, hang to dry
- Fabric Breakdown: Sonic Shell (100% Polyester), Drylete (92% Polyester, 8% Spandex)
Running at all hours? Then you need to be seen. Strategically placed reflective detailing allows others to detect your movement from a distance.
Training doesn’t stop when the temps drop, so why should you? Cozy fabrics help retain body heat, keeping you warm and dry whether you’re going for a quick 3 or tackling the Iditarod. Mush!
Staying dry is the name of the game in inclement weather. Rain beads off so you can run on.
Do battle with the elements… And win. This product is designed with sealed seams and barriers that are impervious to rain, wind and anything else Mother Nature throws your way.
Sweat can cling to your skin and clothes, making you cold, clammy or just plain uncomfortable. Wicking materials move sweat away from your skin. Problem solved.